10 years ago all we knew about Sunday Brunch was the Pappadeaux Buffet on Sunday's. Nowadays there are brunch spots everywhere. I love Sunday's it gives us time to relax for the coming week. Typically you will attend church, gym, or medication. Afterwards you will find a cool brunch spot to attend.
What I love about brunching is that you can start anytime after 11am and end it at 3pm and still have the rest of your day. With my brunch crew we are usually out all day until 6pm lol! We meet about once a month and try a new place and its always laughter and fun. So with that being said, here's a few of my favorite brunch spots. So get you a brunch crew together and enjoy.
Comment and leave me a list of your favorite Sunday brunch spots
1. North Italia : This place has a nice rustic Italian feel, it has an open kitchen so you and see all of the delightful foods that's cooking. For brunch they have a small plate menu price range from $7-$13. You can also get a bottle of wine or prosecco for 1/2 off during brunch. A class of mismosa's or Bellini for $6 .
2. Moxie's Grill & Bar: When you walk in this place it has a nice open concept. The logo sign below is most popular with Instagram Photos. When the weather is nice you can sit on the patio upstairs and just enjoy the view and good vibes. The most popular drink is the Grapefruit Mojito. For brunch I enjoy the Sicilian Sausage Hash the potatoes are divine
3. Grace's This place one of the most popular spots in Houston, mainly because of their frozen Mimosa's and the food is so savory and good. Now keep in mind their will always be a wait on Sunday's however it's well worth it. I personally like to sit in the bar area, it's very quaint and intimate. All the food is good, but my favorite for brunch is chicken fried chicken biscuit of and a few of the frozen pomegranate mimosa's .
4. Bar 5015 Now if you want to enjoy brunch with a live DJ and a cool Urban Atmosphere this is the place. They are most famous for their Oxtails and Grits. It's a bit small on the inside so early arrival is suggested. When the weather is nice you can enjoy the patio with a good amount of seating. I like to get the craft size of the blood orange mimosa's for $15.
5. Gloria Latin Cuisine: One thing I like about Gloria's is that they have happy hour all day on Sunday's. The house margaritas are so good you can't just have one and they are only $4. Also, they have locations in Austin, and Dallas. Since I'm a vegan sometimes I get the Nancy's Vegetarian Casserole it's loaded with potatoes, squash, kale, and pickled red onions. Also they have Salsa nights on Fridays and Saturdays night so check them out.