Happy Friday Guys !!
By now some of us that have that 8-5 job should be back to work and settled. For those of us that are, (including myself) let’s get focus on building our side hustles and make it our primary hustle. With that being said, let’s get started on our boss of the week.
1. What’s the name of you business and how long have you been established?
Mint Beauty Collection EST 2016
2. How did you get started ?
I started doing hair in high school, 5yrs ago I decided to step out on faith and do hair full time.
3. What was that pivotal moment in your life when you decided to become a boss ?
When I realized that being able to be there for my kids with no work restrictions was what my family needed.
4. With so much competition out there, what keeps your brand unique?
Keeping my brand unique is just being me. Doing what I love with passion and determination. I make sure my brand caters to women and making them feel the best version of themselves.
5. What advice would you give a person that’s trying to become a boss ?
First get closer with God and make sure your faith is strong. Be willing to go thru the struggle and tough it out. No matter how hard it gets stay focused and on track with your goals. It will pay off in the end.
Thansk Mint Beauty Collection for your time. You can catch her creating all that hair major at:
360 Degree Hair Studios
5901 Hillcroft St STE #E1
Houston , TX 77036